What movie gets the hate you think it doesn't deserve?


One that comes to my mind is The Dark Knight Rises. I constantly see people complaining and I don't get it.The acting was great all around. Score was great as always, cinematograpy was very good, the villains were great and it was a great conclusion to a great trilogy.Biggest complaint was Bane for alot of people.But I think Tom Hardy did amazing job. People complain about his voice the most which is understanadble but I think he got the accent he was going for just right. It was Romani latin for those of you who don't know.The fact that it was a bit mumbled because of the mask makes sense. When you put Covid-19 mask on you sound a bit mumbled, imagine if you had that thing covering your mouth. But appart from his debatable accent, he did a great job. The mannerism was amazing. The way he moved, his conduct, his guestures were great, he actually looked intimidating.You can say you didn't like the voice but overall the performance was very good to say the least.Its probably held to such unfair standard because the previous movie was possibly the best superhero movie of all timeAnyways I think its ridiculous to say this movie is bad while you give praise to something like Batman Returns which has the same problems (and some other problems too) but 10x worse.I might be missing something but I don't see how is this a bad movie.What movie do you think gets too much hate that you think isn't deserved? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3rhXB66
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts