Bear with me here, I need a well-known movie screenshot of a white guy crying over a dead black guy...


Before you pick up the pitchforks, my buddy just died. We were the stereotypical black / white buddies, and we would play this up. On Facebook, I would post screenshots from movies or TV shows, of "the time we went to med school" (Turk and JD from Scrubs), or a picture from Lethal Weapon with the caption "When me and J became cops in the 80s". You get the idea. Everyone loved it.Well, it's about time to wrap that joke up, and I can't think of a better way than to show one final iconic duo, in the same situation that I find myself in now. J would never forgive me if I didn't see this through after the thought occurred to me. So give me what you got... show me a white guy crying over a dead black guy.Edited to add: Thanks all for the condolences. 20 years. 20 fucking years. We left a cult together and lost our families in the process. He was my family. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/lMekwyp
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts