PADDINGTON 2 is so freaking wholesome and sweet . Sweeter than even Marmalade .


Why isn't every sequel of this calibre ?This is not a review . I'm not good at writing one in the first place . I just wanna appreciate this beautiful film .This is as perfect as a family movie can get . I liked it's predecessor but this one tops it in every possible way . The humour is great . There were some really good laugh out loud moments . It was even able to pull some heartstrings by the 3rd , which I consider a big feat cuz I've noticed that I do not get emotionally affected while watching a movie easily . It was just so wholesome and heartwarming .Gotta give some credit to the VFX artists as well . The effects were very consistent for most of the part and didn't feel TOO over the top . The CGI of Paddington was really well done . He felt like a character interacting organically with other characters rather than a CGI model .I loved the cinematography as well . Some of the city locations looked Mesmerizing . And I'll even go as far as to say that some shots in the prison sequence reminded me a bit of Wes Anderson's films .Again I just wanted to appreciate this film . It really struck with me .Would I recommend this to you ?Yes absolutely . Both parts are amazing and you should watch them irrespective of your age . I bet you'll have a good time . via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3z4eSSL
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts