I’m having surgery tomorrow and will be posted up on the couch for quite some time. I’ve seen maybe 5 movies in the last 15 years. Top ten list?


I’m having surgery on my shoulder tomorrow and will be posted up on the couch for quite some time. I think I’ll probably be pretty much stuck at home for the first week or two. I’ve seen maybe 5 movies in the last 15 years. I’m typically very busy and don’t have a lot of time for movies, and unfortunately when I watch them I feel like I could be being more productive with my time (it sucks, I don’t know how to shake that feeling).I’m open to pretty much anything. If I could get a list of the favorites around here, that would be amazing, even if it’s just pointing me to some other existing thread. Thanks! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3bJkjNq
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts