I saw a movie on IMAX at AMC... 35 MINUTES of trailers/previews! Are you INSANE?!


I'm not exaggerating 35minutes!Movie showtime listed at 2:45pm... the movie actually started at 3:20pm!! I arrived late at 2:55pm cause I knew there would be a lot of trailers but holy shit! The trailers I saw when I walked in: Scream, American Underdog, Spider-Man, Matrix, Kingsmen, Moribius, Encanto, Sing 2, Uncharted, West Side Story! Plus “Nicole Kidman” & “AMC promos.” Everyone in the theater was groaning with irritation with each new green AMP screen.The movie distribution company that's making these decisions are just shoving this shit down our throat. It's fucking terrible. Makes me not want to go to the movies any more. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3cUFjS3
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts