Bedazzled - Favorite Brendan Frasier movie


I know a lot of people would say the Mummy films (which I whole heartily agree are great popcorn films) are his best films, then another group would jokingly add the Looney Toons Back in Action, but I really think Bedazzled is his best. Him and Elizabeth Hurley (and might I say Hot Damn is she hot as hell in this) have great chemistry together, and while a lot of the scenes are very awkward, it's not as a cringe awkward as a lot of other cringe movies/shows there are. Plus who can forget the Colombian Drug Lord wish. But I think I really enjoy the ending where it shows him possibly finding someone who enjoys and then minor twist in which the Devil is playing chess with God. Anyways what's your thoughts on the movie? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3vANyKb
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts