I feel like Gnomeo and Juliet was only made because someone came up with that title and didn't want it to go to waste.


My son recently watched this movie and it made me wonder if someone came up with that title, thought it was catchy, and the entire movie production stemmed just from that. It also makes me wonder how often that happens in the film industry since there are a lot of movies that aren't very good but have very catchy titles with puns. I'm not suggesting that it's always a bad thing for a movie production to start with just a title but I imagine many movies that start this way aren't very good because then the movie is being made the fit the title rather than a title being found that fits the film. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2zNjAev
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts