No Time To Die - say what you want about the movie, but it was refreshing to have something shot on film with great cinematography, real locations and some practical effects and stunts


I've seen far too many big blockbusters that were shot in small green screen rooms with poor cinematography (and only one or 2 actors even in the frame!), almost entirely CGI/Green screen, and just an entirely fake atmosphere.No Time To Die having such high quality production values meant it really grabbed my attention right from the opening scene. It felt like a proper movie. There were multiple times I was impressed by some technical aspect which I haven't been in a while. How many times do you watch an MCU movie and think that a scene is well lit, or admire the architecture of a village in Italy?Shout out to the audio too. It's one of the better audio mixes I've heard in a while. Reminded me of The Dark Knight (but not quite as punchy!). via /r/movies https://ift.tt/Gw4NWQV
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts