Why The Transformers: The Movie (1986) is way better than all the live action movies combined


Why The Transformers: The Movie (1986) is way better than all the live action movies combinedI’ll admit: Transformers is one of those things that makes me go, “yeah, I can get into that,” but get turned off by the Michael Bay movies. Transformers is a fun franchise, don’t get me wrong, but the movies have made it worse. To sum them all up, they’re terrible, but at least the action is entertaining. I was hoping that we would get a good Transformers movie someday. Bumblebee was good, but not what I was looking for. I wanted a movie where it explores Cybertron and what led to the war between the Autobots and Decepticons. (Maybe we’ll get that in the next movie).I’ve never watched any of the cartoons, (except a few episodes of Transformers Prime, and I need to watch the full series), but I did hear that they made a movie back in 1986 for the 80s cartoon. Now, I have watched some clips of it online, so I knew what to expect. Plus, people were saying it was underrated. So I finally watched it this weekend, and I was impressed.Pros: * Unlike the Michael Bay movies, I can tell which Transformer is which * Soundtrack is amazing. “The Touch” and “Dare” are my two favorites * Dinobots are entertaining as always * “I've got better things to do tonight than die.” That quote is so cheesy and I love it * The animation is really good for a company that only did tv shows * Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime and Frank Welker as Megatron are amazing * This scene * The human characters aren’t annoying, unlike the Michael Bay moviesOrson Welles as UnicronCons: * Some characters can be annoying * The movie kinda drags in the second actTo wrap it up, I really enjoyed this movie. Huge recommend, so check it out!9/10 via /r/movies https://ift.tt/Fjsc0vK
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts