The Money Pit (1985)


The Money Pit is still an absolutely hilarious and classic comedy 37 years after it came out in the theaters!I was watching it last night and laughed just as hard as I did when I saw it in the theaters. Tom Hanks and Shelly Long are so funny in this movie, and I like their smart and witty dialogue. They really did a good job as a couple struggling with house problems in this movie.As I’ve grown older and have now owned a house, a lot of what happens in this movie is spot on. I think this is the genius of the movie because on the surface it’s just a comedy movie with funny lines and a great cast. But deep down it’s a movie about real life house struggles and the insanity they bring!*Edit…..The Money Pit came out in 1986 not 1985 🤦🏼‍♂️ via /r/movies https://ift.tt/Kw2UIzq
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts