Name an actor or actress that as soon as you see their name in the cast of a film, you immediately want to check the film out or put it on your watchlist and watch when you get the chance to


For me there's been quite a few of them for me: Denzel Washington, Al Pacino, Will Smith, Jimmy Stewart, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Robin Williams, Sidney Poitier. Even though some of those actors aren't here anymore, I still want to check out other films that they've done that I haven't seen, just because I know they'll be great in them performance-wise. How about you?Name an actor or actress that as soon as you see their name in the cast of a film, you immediately want to check the film out or put it on your watchlist to watch when you get the chance to. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/dRClviZ
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts