What is the strangest snack you have smuggled into the theater or have seen someone bring in?


I used to sneak all kinds of things in as a teenager. I've since grown up and don't pull these antics but the weirdest might have been a bag of pickles my friend that work at Mcdonalds took random stuff from the storage. Funny side story to this, my sister's friend worked at this theater which I didn't know. She complained to her about having to pick up the bag after and then I later told he about having snuck it in.Biggest was an entire cake. The guy behind us said he had just scolded a kid for bringing pop and chips in so we offered him some. He politely declined.I've also brought in the stuff to make tacos and made them during a movie and was considering a way to bring and make popcorn in the middle of the theater because the idea of an usher having to come in and tell me to stop making popcorn is so ridiculous. It would definitely be a story that person would tell via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3pb2L4c
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts