What’s been the best film you’ve watched that came out in 2021?


As we’re getting deeper into awards season, been curious as to what everyone’s been getting into lately. Personally, 2020 was super weak although there were a few standouts like Promising Young Woman & Sound of Metal.For this year, my top 5 is: Pig, The Suicide Squad, Dune, The Green Knight & Titane. I know Dune is super divisive but I do expect that to be a popular choice here.There’s still so so many amazing films set to release that I CAN NOT wait for!! Don’t Look Up, Tragedy of Macbeth, Nightmare Alley & Licorice Pizza are at the top of that list.Also, if you haven’t seen Titane, I strongly recommend it. It’s got shades of Lars Von Trier with a lot of heart & symbolism. Great film. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3GWKiPI
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts