What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?


My boyfriend is away for the weekend and I'm used to sleeping next to him at night. So I decided to watch a movie to lull myself to sleep and I saw Titanic on Netflix. I've watched it like a bajillion times before so I thought I'd fall asleep quickly. My oh my. I grossly underestimated my frail heart. I bawled like a little bitch, no joke. Especially with the longing for my bf AND that Jack saved Rose "in every way a person can be saved". The final nail on the heart was Rose's "I promise Jack, I'll never let go."And that haunting music to top it all off. I simply can't stop my heart from crushing under the sadness of this movie.What's your poison? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3CO8Zf3
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts