Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj (2006) is the worst movie I have ever seen.


One night I couldn’t sleep very well. I woke up around 5:00 am on a Saturday and decided to look for movies to watch on cable. I happened to stumble across rise of taj,and to this very day I wish I never did. Holy shit this is one of the most Unfunniest movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I’ve seen some bad movies in my life but holy shit this movie literally broke me. The whole time I’m watching the movie I was just sitting in disbelief in how a movie such as this was even conceived. The movie is nothing but boob jokes, fart jokes, dumb British jokes, and I shit you not a scene where a dog fucking cums on a person. I felt every single brain cell in my mind dying. I love bad movies, they are always a delight to watch with friends and have fun. But I never want to ever touch this movie again. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3we2DTy
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts