The harder they fall is one of my favorite westerns, if you're on the fence watch it today.


People are review bombing it hard because they see more than one black person and assume it's "woke". When it's just a great cowboy movie. That's why I think it's important to write out how much I loved it. I really want this movie to do good.My grandfather has seen every western ever. So as a child I grew up watching them too. He would tell me about how when he was my age he wanted to be just like the cowboys he saw. I also saw a deep appreciation for the genre.I've been counting down the days til this movie coming out. A cowboy movie starting people that looked like me? It was an instant day one watch. But I couldn't watch without my grandfather. I traveled to his house and we watched it. I didn't tell him anything but that it is a new cowboy movie.His eyes lit up during the entire movie. He was laughing and getting into it like it was 20 years ago. Afterwards we talked about the famous black cowboys and how these people we saw were real. He knew about Bass Reves but I told him about the rest. It was an amazing experience that I'm so happy I got to experience while he is still here.The movies actors gave great performances! The standouts were majors, Stanfield, king, and the up and comer Cyler. There wasn't a bad performance. I loved the cinematography and how they frames certain shots. Really engrossing and made me really get into the movie. The action scenes were good too. You can tell they were inspired by the classics.Go give this movie a chance. It caught my attentions from the first scene and made the wild ride very worth it!9/10 via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3BWNOpX
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts