Orange County is such a better movie than I remembered.


I want to preface this by saying, I’m not saying it’s an award winner or anything but…I remember this movie from the early 2000s and not really paying much attention to it. It was an MTV production.It was on today and I happened to watch.First, amazing supporting cast (Jack Black, Catherine O’Hara, Kevin Kline, Harold Ramis, Leslie Mann, John Lithgow, Lilly Tomlin)And the movie had some ridiculous funny parts. A la 90s teen movie.But also a lot of genuine heart, including scenes with Kevin Kline.Anyways, long winded way to say. A much better movie than you might think. And dare I say, a hidden gem of early 2000s comedy?Edit. Forgot to mention Ben Stiller and Chevy Chase via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3q0Uf8Q
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts