Kill Bill is simply epic.


I’ve never been a big Tarantino guy (love the pizza rolls, just never been into his movies other than Basterds) but I recently read about his relationship with his mom and it made me want to finally give his work an honest viewing. I watched both volumes 1 and 2 of Kill Bill yesterday and I just wanted to come here and say Tarantino is one off the wall dude when it comes to artistic vision. I loved them both and can say with ease they’ll be favorites from here on out. I’ve now seen 5 of his 9 films and it makes me feel like maybe I should not have overlooked his work as a movie fan. TL;DR Kill Bill kicks ass so hard and the feet loving director is a genius via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3o5hCvj
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts