People complaining about movie concession prices, when was the last time you actually got stopped from bringing in your own snacks?


I was thinking about movie concessions and while they are high priced, I also distinctly remember never really being forced to throw out anything I bought.Mind you most theaters I’ve gone to haven’t been free standing, all a part of a mall, so maybe that had some influence, but I’ve straight up brought left over pizza from home and a gallon of water into a theater and not caused a single person to glance an eye.There were 2 candy shops in my main mall prior to the pandemic and I could stock up on raisinettes and other goodies for super cheap before going into the theater.That being said, popcorn isn’t something I fuck with.If I’m watching a movie I get popcorn from concessions, not just because it’ll be nice and hot, but that’s like a staple of the theater.Also as an aside, I hate the transition theaters are making to the ‘magic’ soda machines. They suck.Give me cherry Pepsi soda fountain any day of the week. It tastes so much better when it’s formulated with the flavoring rather then added later.I woe the day they try to make a ‘magic’ icee/slurpee machine. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3gBLWdA
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts