Is Jim Carrey's character in "Liar Liar" bound to the truth as he knows it or bound to an absolute truth?


I ask this because he mentions something in the trial after he drinks water to delay. It can mess with erections or arousal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC6zixT-MMsSo....it appears as if his character doesn't know this to even be true he just heard it. But is the act of his ability to speak aloud -that excess urine retention causes issues - be a confirmation of the study results? As such I ask could this "curse" to tell the truth be used for....I mean anything."This scientific study ______ confirms a truth""The buried treasure is on ______ island" "On this half of the island" "On this 1/10th of the island" and so on and so forth."Teleportation is possible using _______ technology""Epstein didn't kill himself""Hitler escaped Berlin at the end of World War II"It's been bothering me for....well let's see off the top of my head I think the movie came out in 1996, so 25 years. Does the curse force a truth or THE truth? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3pNRvK5
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts