Starz is a joke of a streaming service, I can’t believe anyone would pay for this. They zoom in on widescreen movies to fill the TV screen instead of presenting the original aspect ratios


I thought it was just a one time thing with Miami Vice (2006), but nah I went to watch The Thin Red Line and they zoomed that shit in too. Sad that a bunch of headasses who don’t clearly give the slightest shit about movies run these garbage “streaming services.” Peacock is a free service and they had Miami Vice in the right aspect ratio. I’m on a free trial btw, I would never pay for this shit.Edit: Holy shit they did Apollo 13 dirty too. Nah I’m done. Hope Starz goes out of business so the better streaming services can get the movies on there via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2SJNpqg
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts