I have just finished watching Inglourious Basterds for the first time.


As the title states, I have just finished watching Inglourious Basterds for the first time, in fact it was my first Tarantino film. I was just blown away by the cinematic excellence of the entire film. For me Christoph Waltz was the star of the film and apparently (as I just googled) for most of the film awarding ceremonies as well. Basically what I'm trying to say is I really loved this movie and I'm planning to watch it again later today.I was more into reading than watching movies hence I'm late to watching this movie.I would appreciate recommendations of movies similar to this :)Edit: Thanks for all the replies. Starting with Django Unchained I'm gonna watch all the Tarantino films followed by all the below mentioned ones via /r/movies https://ift.tt/30GVufu
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts