Kong: Skull Island (2017) is a fun and visually stunning movie. I'm sorry I waited this long to see it.


Ordinarily I'm big on monster movies. But I realized I haven't seen most of the new Godzilla/Kong movies and since Godzilla vs. Kong came out I figured I'd watch them first.Just finished Kong: Skull Island and I was really impressed. Aside from a few moments where they tried a little too hard to insert some comedy, the movie was a great success, especially visually. I mean, sure, they went out of their way to incorporate extra color in some scenes but that's okay.Perhaps the thing I enjoyed most about it was the action-adventure aspect that felt... Classic, for lack of a better word. I enjoyed it similarly to an Indiana Jones movie. Is it a great cinematic master piece? Not quite. But it's super fun, entertaining, a little funny, and just a good adventure.Can't wait to watch King of the Monsters Tomorrow and have a great movie night on Friday with Godzilla vs. Kong. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3cFk9b7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts