My 40 anti depression movies. Help me add to this list.


Hey, Working on a list of films to help myself and others get through this crazy time. Here are 40 that make me feel “happy” after. What are some of yours?!-American pie -Animal house -Airplane -Anchorman -Back to the future 1 and 2 -Best in show -Big Lebowski -Billy Madison -Black sheep -Caddy shack -The cable guy -Cone heads -Dirty work -Fletch -Friday -Funny farm -Half baked -The great outdoors -Harold and Kumar go to White Castle -How high -Hot shots -My blue heaven -The naked gun -Vacation -Office space -Planes, trains, and automobiles -Police academy -Safe Men -Screwed -So I married an axe murderer -Step brothers -Superbad -Talladega nights -Spinal tap -Throw momma from the train -Tommy boy -Wayne’s world -What about bob? -Wet hot American summer via /r/movies https://ift.tt/36Cnq8m
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts