what's a movie you can watch over and over again and not get bored?


For me it's superbad (2007) with Jonah Hill and Michael Cera. It's hilarious, it has a great cast, fantastic vibe and Seth Rogen and Bill Hader make for two really ridiculously funny policemen. It's one of those films that no matter how often I watch it I will never get bored of it. For me it's one of the last times a truly funny, coming of age teenage movie was made. I'm sure there's other more recently but I'm not a huge fan of the direction that comedy movies have taken over the last few years. What are some movies that you can just watch over and over again and not get bored? Doesn't even have to be a comedy, any movie! I also really enjoy Dragon the Bruce Lee story (1993). via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2CiYJl2
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts