Frailty 2001, starring and directed by Bill Paxton, with Matthew McConaughey is a very under appreciated movie.


I remember seeing this in theaters because the movie I wanted to see was sold out, and I remember leaving being super happy we chose to see it. I had pretty much forgotten about this movie until I saw it was on Amazon Prime. I just rewatched it and it was still as good as I remember it being almost 20 years ago. It has a great story, that follows a father that believes God has come to him to kill demons (evil humans), he gets his 2 sons involved, helping with his task from God.Its very well written, directed and acted and seems to have just been lost in the shuffle.Highly recommend for anyone looking for a solid, well made movie via /r/movies https://ift.tt/39zyOl7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts