The final party scene in "The godfather part 2" is pure cinematic genius


I know the film is very highly praised as is, and I'm not coming up with anything revolutionary here, but after finally seeing the film for the first time, I just kind of stood in awe at what I was seeing.3 and a half hours of tension building up, characters murdering each other constantly, violence, viciousness and abuse.You just kind of get caught up in it all, in the same way Michael does. The very normal scene at the end is brilliant. It hit me like a pile of bricks and rammed home the main idea of the film.It's such a simple scene, and I'm sure I may be coming off as a bit exaggerated and supercilious, but I seriously think it may be my new favourite film scene. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2W79Tjs
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts