Mickey Rourke just threatening to fight Robert De Niro on Instagram


the man postedHey Robert De Niro, that’s right i am talking to you, you big fucking crybaby. A friend of mine just recently told me that a few months back you’re quoted as saying to newspapers “Mickey Rourke’s a liar he talks all kind of shit”. Listen Mr.Tough Guy in the movies, you’re the 1st person that ever called me a liar and it was in a newspaper. Let me tell you something, you punk ass, when i see you i swear to God on my Grandmother, on my brother and all my dogs,i gonna embarrass you severally 100%. Mickey Rourke “ as God is my witness”honestly a perfect image and I plan on moving to New York just in hopes I get to see the beatdown.who do you imagine will win?when both of them get hurt will this be the friends fault?this appears to be a 30 year beef so I guess this inevitable fight has to happenalso note I realized the titles typo it originally said “is threatening” via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2Cnw7a7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts