I was not prepared for how bad Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom was.


I mean.Wow.There is so much wrong with this film and by the end I’m still struggling to find what the point was.These activists trying to save the Dinosaurs even though they killed so many people throughout the films is so hilariously goofy and the ending, where the cloned girl just releases them into the Wild is so awful I’m struggling to find who the protagonists even are!Half way through the movie it felt like it all the sudden turned into a weird horror movie in a mansion that was so hilariously bad and the “endo raptor” is apparently so advanced he can’t even kill a little girl.The best part was when the little girl who is running away from the raptor, running along rooftops decides to get into her bed and pretend to be asleep (?!) while the raptor decides to use stealth and creepily open her window.There’s so much I could go on and on, my friend and I were laughing at just how bizarre and bad it was. It literally felt like two movies in one. What a strange strange awful film! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3gAvMPH
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts