Anyone here loves movies but doesn't enjoy going to the cinema?


I'm not a huge fan of going to the cinema, I go with my friends and my girlfriend but I don't enjoy as much as when I'm watching on my own with my good headphones and a comfortable chair.I grew up watching films by myself so I can't stand hearing people whispering, the sound of popcorns, the slurp of the drinks, the flashes of the Smartphones, the laughs of the audiences and the all ritual process of going physically to the place.I know that 99% disagree with me but I believe that we can all agree that watching a movie on your own with all the comfort that your room provides, it's totally different of watching at the local cinema.I talked to a friend of mine that directs commercials and low budget movies about this and he recommend me a lot of small cinemas without many seats that only cinemagoers go. I'll give it a try and see if my issues is only with the commercial cinemas.I would love to hear your thoughts on this! I know some directors hate people that only watch movies at home and miss the cinema experience. For me it's exactly the other way around. I have so many good memories of movies that I saw by myself in my room. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2OCTxL6
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts