Am I wrong? The Prestige (2006)


I saw this movie years ago and loved it, I've just re-watched it with the family, but I'm perplexed when Borden finally does The Transported Man, I would have bet money that you see him bounce the ball and come out of the other side and catch it, because I remember it being awesome.I just watched it this time and it never shows you him coming out, it just cuts to Michael Caine's reaction and Hugh Jackman saying it's the greatest trick he's ever seen. I know he does it a second time in the movie and shows the full thing but I specifically remember him doing it in this scene with none of the showmanship and a small crowd, alone.Am I going crazy? I can't find any info on a directors/theatrical cut, and the scene on YouTube also has the cut, but people in the comments are saying they swear they've seen the version where it shows you him stepping out and catching it. Mandela effect?​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4tb3EZTgk via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2Zj07g0
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts