Kindergarten Cop is my favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Ahnold was quite good at comedy.


I don't think Arnold Schwarzenegger gets enough credit for his comic timing. I saw Kindergarten Cop at a time when I just saw Ahnold as the Terminator or Conan. I did think he could act because I saw him in The Jayne Mansfield Story and I actually thought he was very good in the action movies he did.But in Kindergarten Cop, we not only got to see him parody his action star image but also show his vulnerable side. That scene where he discovers one of his students was being beaten by his dad was so sad to watch as a kid viewer. And I love that even though he was acting alongside solid actors like Linda Hunt, Carroll Baker and Pamela Reed (a scene stealer), he managed to hold his own. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2OjA56r
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts