I watched some of your suggestions and came back to report with my impressions


19 days ago I started a thread asking for movies similar to Knives Out and Murder on the Orient Express and you guys were great to provide me with a lot of suggestions.https://ift.tt/2uCnjt0 couldn't possibly watch all of them, but I watched a few and I came back to report my thoughts on what I watched.Clue - This is the first one I watched and it was amazing. Such a fantastic cast and I loved that it had different endings. I liked the first one the best, with the third one being a close second.Sleuth - This was a cat and mouse kind of movie. I can't believe they were able to make a movie with only two actors in a house, but it worked out perfectly.The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - I only started watching this because of Craig, but Rooney Mara was the big surprise for me. This is absolutely her movie and what a nice surprise overall. It keeps the tension high till the end.Death on the Nile - Can I say I absolutely loved this? The plot, the cast, the setting, it was all fantastic. I loved the actor who played detective Poirot.Murder on the Orient Express - After watching Death on the Nile, I went back and watched the old Orient Express movie, and I was so disappointed that the actor who played Poirot in Death on the Nile wasn't in this one. Because of this and because I already knew the plot, I didn't enjoy this as much.Murder by Death - This was a spoof of old detective movies. I liked it overall, but it was a bit confusing and the ending was ambiguous.I also want to watch Deathtrap, but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. Thank you once again for all the amazing suggestions. I had a blast. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2PAqkSa
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts