Edge of Tomorrow (2014) is my favorite Tom Cruise movie.


I am going to try not to spoil any of the movie.Right from the start I could tell I was going to love this movie. I love it when Tom Cruise takes roles where he may not initially be seen (or is never seen) as a hero (Tropic Thunder is another example).This movie is a non-stop, action packed, groundhog day, kick ass SciFi flick.When I first heard about the plot, my #1 concern was that the reliving of the same day would get stale. Boy oh boy was I wrong! With every "passing" day, Cruise's character finds a way to make it more interesting and more entertaining. The way he nonchalantly fights aliens (and his team in some instances) is both badass and hilarious.And Emily Blunt! What an awesome character in this movie. She does most of her fighting with a comically large sword, slicing and dicing aliens as she rocks a mech exoskeleton!I mean, come on! How are you not watching this movie right now?I know it's probably somewhat controversial saying this is my favorite Tom Cruise movie, but I legitimately love everything about this movie.Its both intense and hilarious, wrapped in one extremely entertaining package. If you havent seen Edge of Tomorrow, you should definitely check it out.9/10Edit: Apparently many people have suggested watching Edge of Tomorrow many times before me. I apologize for not using the search. I got excited after watching it and made this post. If it really bothers you that I posted this suggestion, please, from the very bottom of my heart, go fuck yourself. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2RPkq0O
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts