What is the best usage of the one-allotted F-Bomb in a pg-13 movie you've ever seen?


Just saw Alita: Battle Angel last week and the fight where she perseveres to defeat her enemy even when just a torso and an arm was so awesome. But the "Fuck your Mercy" was so full of emotion and such a bad-ass cherry on top to that conflict, I felt like it was the best usage of the one-allotted F-Bomb in a pg-13 movie I'd ever seen. Anyways, I'm sure most of r/Movies is familiar with this rule, but I was curious what were some other great moments where this happens. Only other one I can think of off the top of my head is the really subtle one Spiderman lets out in Spiderman: Homecoming (IIRC). So let us discuss! I'd love to hear about some other movies that have it and how you think they use it well. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2yH24Vj
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts