Please, help me find this movie....


Okay, so I have been looking for this movie for SIX YEARS. It has gotten to the point where my friends all know about it and they all think I dreamed this, or hallucinated it. I swear this movie exists, and I saw it on one of those free movie streaming sites in 2012 or 2013. I don't know what site it was, i didn't pick out the movie. My BF at the time just put it on for something to watch. It was pretty good, but B rated-ish. Okay, sorry for the long history, here's what I remember about the movie.Begins in a small Asian village, I don't know what nationality exactly, but straw huts and such. The village gets raided by a band of bad people who kidnap girls and children and kill the men. The scene focuses on one young girl who is taken by the bandits. It goes on to show her being brought to the city and given to a geisha. The geisha raises the girl to be a prostitute and the movie skips forward a couple of years. The girl from the village is now in her late 20s ish and her geisha tells her because shes so pretty they are going to try this new version of prostitution where she marries the man who pays for her and then some of the geisha's men come and kill the man she married so she can do it all over again and again. So she married this giant black man and he takes her back to the hotel room where the geisha's men are supposed to come kill him. The assassins are distracted by a sexy little thing in the lobby of the hotel and meanwhile the girl from the village is in the hotel room with her "new husband" and he gets a little forceful. The girl runs into the bathroom and he chases after her, slipping on the wet floor and hitting his head on the side of the sink, killing him. She, still wearing her wedding dress which in now covered in blood she runs out of the hotel room and meets an american man in the hallway. She explains her situation briefly and it turns out he is the man she was supposed to marry tomorrow.They run away from her geisha owner and turns out he guy has a terminal illness. He wanted to pay someone to marry him so he wouldn't be alone for the last of his days. They fall in love. Boom.I have left out some parts because this was getting long, but that's like the first half of the movie.Please help me, I know I didn't dream this. And if i did, all rights reserved, i'm making a movie! via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2RrlB84
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts