Interesting facts about Blade Runner 2049 from production diary written by Producer Cynthia Yorkin ( also spoilers)


I did write a summarised version of the 10 facts but something happened and now it's gone and I don't want to type it again. Sorry for being lazy, though here are two facts which I think is the most interesting. And sorry for the copy paste. Also I did try and check if it was posted in this sub, I used keywords like blade runner 2049 diary and blade runner 2049 production diary and couldn't find anything.Alternative titleYorkin came up with one title she loved Blade Runner: Time to Live a play on words that is a call back to Roy Batty’s “time to die” line from the original. The replicants in the first film were never given the chance to live. It’s an homage with many layers, and it’s poetic.​The last days of production were very emotionalFord wrapped production on Tuesday, November 8. Yorkin wrote "Just finished Harrison’s last shot as Deckard. It was very emotional, and everyone was crying and clapping for him. I said goodbye to Harrison. He’s so happy with Denis, Ryan, Roger and the entire experience.”​Here is Yorkin's full production diary http://bit.ly/2C5yYAl is the summarized version and the other facts https://www.indiewire.com/2018/10/blade-runner-2049-production-diary-reveals-alternative-title-easter-eggs-1202010722/​Once again sorry for not typing all the facts I did state my reason as to why hope you all can understand. via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2CV88fY
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts