“I’m not locked in here with you, you’re locked in here with me” moments in movies


If you haven’t seen this iconic scene in Watchmen, imprisoned vigilante Rorschach is assaulted by terrifying prisoners who he put in jail only to brutally outpace them at every turn.When a man tries to shank him, he pours a fry-cooker worth of boiling oil over his face. When another gang of men tries to assault him during a riot, he has ones arms sawed off, breaks another one’s head open and electrocuted him to death.What are some examples of this sort of, “throw me to the lions and I’ll come out leading the pack” type theme?I’d say some good examples are Omar from the Wire when he goes to prison, Hancock, and Eric Bana in The Forgiven via /r/movies https://ift.tt/KMZPGbl
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts