Rewatched Billy Madison - oh my god does it hold up.


Ok so I rewatched Billy Madison yesterday with Adam Sandler. Can we agree that this is one of the best comedic films made at Sandler's prime? OH MY GOD, some of these lines.Granted I was a few beers deep - but the scene of him in the bathtub? STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!! I literally fell off the couch in hysterics. I haven't seen this movie in like what, 15 years? It's actually so funny.The best thing is there are so many one liners that you dont really realize are part of this movie, and then they hit you with an ODOYLE RULES, and you're like... oh yeah... thats this movie lol.I'm dying.It’s too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin’ around here. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3rLqnva
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts