3:10 to Yuma (2007) is a beautiful, tragic movie, and you should watch it if you haven't already


I watched the remake of 3:10 to Yuma for the first time today, and although I'm still processing it, I just had to reach out to let people know how much I loved it, and to urge everyone who hasn't seen it to do so.Russell Crowe, Alan Tudyk, Ben Foster, Peter Fonda, Christian Bale, hell even the teen actor; everyone is selling it. And the set design sells it, too. You really believe the world and the characters living in it.The shots are beautiful. I don't have a film vocabulary to describe it with, but there's probably a frame of every shot that I would like to blow up and hang on my wall.Anyways, that's it. I'll edit if I think of more, or if my wife gets tired of listening to me talk about it. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/38PCujv
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts