Das Boot (1981) The Best War Drama I’ve Ever Seen


A couple of weeks ago I saw the trailer for the 1981 german war drama Das Boot. I Immediately wanted to see it so I bought the theatrical cut/directors cut blu ray,and...oh my god guys. This movie is so amazing. It’s incredibly intense,unpredictable,has interesting likable characters,brilliant writing,a amazing story,and is all around one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. For anyone who doesn’t know,this was a German miniseries which was originally five hours long,then was theatrically released everywhere else in a two and a half hour runtime,and later on a three and a half long directors cut was made for home video.THE PLOT: During WW2,a group of German soldiers are tasked to go into the sea in a submarine,while they face danger from the unseen enemy.That’s all you need to know,don’t watch any reviews of it,watch only the trailer,and go and buy the movie. I HIGHLY recommend it. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2HiZ3lP
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts