What movie scene makes you ugly cry?


I'm sure this question has been asked to death on here, but I'd love to get some of your opinions on thisI have a weird, let's call it a vice, where I really really enjoy watching emotional movies that make me tear up. Maybe it's because I'm a 26 year old dude and I don't cry a whole lot, so having a cinematic experience that can evoke such an emotional response is a sort of release. It makes me feel human and can be very humbling. But I digress.Some notable movie scenes that really get me every time are:the scene in Return of the King where everybody bows down to the hobbits when Aragorn is crowned kingThe ending of Toy Story 3That scene in Click where the father falls in the rainWhat's your number 1 fountain inducing movie scene? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3imzVYk
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts