Was Ad Astra just really boring or did I miss something?


I kept waiting for a twist or some kid of reveal or conflict but nothing happened. I liked the idea that we colonized the moon and can easily travel to Mars but so much of the movie went nowhere. Pirates on the moon, that woman who helped sneak him on the rocket to Neptune, Donald Sutherland, etc. All just kind of there but not really necessary.Also, why did Brad Pitt have to go to Mars to send that message to Neptune? Surely if we can send a voice message to Neptune from Mars we could send it from Earth to Mars to be passed along. The whole movie was frustrating but it got decent to good reviews so it makes me think I missed something obvious. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/38PG5Nf
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts