The Obituary of Ennio Morricone


Dear Reddit Film Community! I've translated the obituary of Ennio Morricone, to share it with you. I hope you are safe in these troubling times. I'm terribly sorry if I made a few translation errors, I'm just a bit familiar with Italian, I used my knowledge of French and English. The original Italian obituary is below the English one.​ENGLISH:"I ENNIO MORRICONE have passed away.So I announce it to all the friends who have always been close to me and also to those who are a little far away, I greet them with great affection. Impossible to name them all.But a special memory is for Peppuccio and Roberta, fraternal friends very present in the last years of our life.There is only one reason that prompts me to greet everyone like this and to have a funeral in private form: I don't want to disturb you.I warmly greet Ines, Laura, Sara, Enzo and Norbert, for having shared a large part of my life with me and my family.I want to remember my sisters Adriana, Maria and Franca and their loved ones with love and let them know how much I loved them.A full intense and profound greeting to my children, Marco, Alessandra, Andrea and Giovanni, my daughter-in-law Monica, and to my grandchildren Francesca, Valentina, Francesco and Luca.I hope they understand how much I loved them.For Maria last (but not least). I renew to you the extraordinary love that has held us together and that I am sorry to abandon.The most painful farewell to you."​ITALIAN:"Io ENNIO MORRICONE sono morto.Lo annuncio cosi a tutti gli amici che mi sono stati sempre vicino ed anche a quelli un po lontani che saluto con grande affetto. Impossibile nominarli tutti.Ma un ricordo particolare è per Peppuccio e Roberta, amici fraterni molto presenti in questi ultimi anni della nostra vita.C'è solo una ragione che mi spinge a salutare tutti cosi e ad avere un funerale in forma privata: non voglio disturbare.Saluto con tanto affetto Ines, Laura, Sara, Enzo e Norbert, per aver condiviso con me e la mia famiglia gran parte della mia vita.Voglio ricordare con amore le mie sorelle Adriana, Maria e Franca e i loro caro e far sapere loro quanto gli ho voluto bene.Un saluto pieno intenso e profondo ai miei figli, Marco, Alessandra, Andrea e Giovanni, mia nuora Monica, e ai miei nipoti Francesca, Valentina, Francesco e Luca.Spero che comprendano quanto li ho amati.Per ultima Maria (ma non ultima). A Lei rinnovo l’amore straordinario che ci ha tenuto insieme e che mo dispiace abbandonare.A Lei il più doloroso addio." via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2O0K3Jp
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts