Movies that could be Twilight Zone episodes


What are some movies that could be Twilight Zone episodes? I’ve been rewatching the original series, but I’m looking for movies that have the same feel. Here’s some I was thinking about—Ones I’ve see:Ex MachinaShutter IslandThe MistMementoMiseryMidsommarGet OutThe GameArrivalThe LobsterLooperThe WitchSource CodeThe Seventh SealThe Adjustment BureauAlienIt’s a Wonderful LifeGattacaThe GameChildren of MenItHerOnes I haven’t seen but suspect:SnowpiercerMoonDonnie Darko10 Cloverfield LaneSplitIt FollowsMinority ReportBone TomahawkA Quiet PlaceWhen watching the series, I was reminded that not every episode had a bleak message. Also, the series didn’t feature only horror and sci-fi stories; there were a fair amount of westerns, too.In trying to put together this list, I’ve realized that there are certain writers (Stephen King) and directors (Alex Garland, Jordan Peele, Robert Eggers, Ari Aster) have made a habit out of telling Twilight Zone-esque stories.What are some other movies? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3iUdOtv
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts