In your opinion, what is the greatest death in cinema history?


I may be extraordinarily biased considering I am in the middle of yet another rewatch of the greatest trilogy in cinematic history.In my opinion, Boromir in Lord Of The Rings takes the cake. Not 1, not 2...but 3 arrows to subdue this man. The Prince of Gondor fights to his last breath to defend The Hobbits, one of which he had just betrayed. His redemption so soon after he has been taken by the Ring is as heroic as it gets. If his death is not the greatest, it is at least up there with the best of them.Edit: I didn’t think this through...many deaths are now spoiled for me. Oh well! I appreciate the opinions all the same! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3ejJaq7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts