I want to see a Moby Dick movie directed by Robert Eggers


The black and white nautical old timey feel was my favorite part of The LightHouse and that same style would translate PERFECTLY to a Moby Dick movie. Just imagine all the crazy visuals and nautical nonsense out at seaI understand if Eggers doesn’t wanna make another nautical black and white film if he wants The Lighthouse to stand on its own. I’m also excited to see what other styles Eggers comes up with. He used natural lighting for The Witch, black & white feel for The Lighthouse. I love how different both those movies look, yet you can tell they’re made by the same guy. I’m excited to see what kinda style he crafts for his upcoming Nosferatu movie and the Viking movie.Also Eggers is PERFECT at capturing the language of the time period. Something I would love to see him do is create a movie with his OWN made up language like how they did with lord of the rings. His upcoming movie The Northman is about Vikings set in THE 10TH CENTURY!!! I can’t wait to see how he delivers on that via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3jcvS24
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts