Dr Strangelove Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb still never fails to make me laugh


As a Huge Fan Of Stanley Kubrick, I love the movie Dr Strangelove.As first viewing I kinda thought it was gonna be a political drama but then I literally started dying of laughter. It was so funny that I couldn't even breath. Peter Sellers had me cracking up the entire movie as well as George E Scott.One scene even made my Sister laugh.I bought the movie on eBay a couple months back and kept as a collection.So I was Flipping through my channels and then came across TCM which was Showing Dr Strangelove. When he tried hitting his hand I laughed so hard, even one of the characters in the background tried not to break.Dr. Strangelove has inspired me to make Comedy and Humor for my films and hope that they can be famous just like this film. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3fnNEx7
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts