I am SO DAMN TIRED OF THE STUPID GUNSHOT SURPRISE MOMENT IN EVERY SINGLE ACTION MOVIE


feels like every single action movie I’ve ever seen has the exact same scene at least once. “Oh no, main character has a gun to their head! How will they survive” and then there’s a gunshot and there’s some bullshit tension where the movie wants us to believe the main character’s dead. Does anyone, ever, EVER buy that? I know you’re not gonna kill of the title character in the first twenty minutes. And then, huge surprise, it wasn’t actually the main character getting shot but some random deus ex machina character who landed the shot perfectly and killed the bad guy. SHOW ME THE ACTION. I WANT TO SEE HOW THIS RANDOM PERSON CAME INTO THE SHOT AND KILLED THE BAD GUY. STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT I KNOW YOURE NOT GONNA KILL TOM CRUISE TWENTY MINUTES IN. GIVE ME REAL ACTION, DAMNIT. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2YrWh49
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts