Last night, I saw David Lynch’s Blue Velvet for the first time and I am still speechless.


What a stunning film! I have seen some of Lynch’s previous work but NOTHING prepared me for this film. It’s truly extraordinary. I watched it last night and it’s still following me and just refuses to leave my head.After watching True Romance and Apocalypse Now, I never thought in a million years that Dennis Hopper could scare me...until this film. What a truly stunning performance. The whole cast was truly amazing but Hopper was something fucking else.I haven’t been this disturbed and shaken up by a film since I saw David Fincher’s Se7en for the first time. It’s truly a beautiful, horrifying and thrilling film experience that everyone should experience at last once in their life.I can’t say this is my favourite Lynch film, The Elephant Man touched my heart like no other ever has, but damn it’s up there! I’m stunned, disturbed and completely fascinated by this film. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2yTlBFY
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts